I don't know why but I keep smiling whenever I have my specs on. Weird isn't it? Who smiles while wearing specs? :/ So anyway, I just collected my specs from the Nanyang Optical shop today and I think...im in love with it.
...
..
...
..
Last time whenever I saw somebody wearing specs, I would be strangely envious. In the back of my mind, there'll be a voice saying "hmmm, I wanna wear specs!" Yeah and I told my mum about it and she said " What?! You Xiao Ding Dong ah.. Other people don't want to wear specs but you want to wear... haiyohh..." Yes, I find it really ironic too!
-Im always finding things weird, aren't I? -.- -
My specs are red in colour, and frameless at the bottom part of the lenses. Its rectangular in frame and I love it. (: Actually, I find I look more mature and better in i-dont-know-what-sense, but whatever the case, it looks okay on me. Not like last time when I feared that specs would make me look extremely geeky and Ill turn myself into a laughing stock... I don't have to wear this pair of specs all the time, only when studying so thats good... (:
A lot of my seniors and friends wear specs! and some told me that they started wearing it from 4, 8 years old... Hee, so I consider not wearing glasses until 13 an accomplishment! Though I found out Cheryl Tang doesn't wear specs nor contacts at all! Hmph.
I really hope the first day of school will be okay for me! (: with my specs I mean... Anyway, Ill get used to it so whats the big deal eh? (:
Yup, its 12.53 am now, I think I should go to sleep soon. unless I get enticed by something else. Tomorrow Im going to work on the guitar booth and board with some of my seniors and batchmates yay! (: Okay, better go hit the sack.
Ill turn the com off now. When the clock strikes 1. Okay, last check of email and Imma off to bed. (:
nights... <3
No comments:
Post a Comment