Tuesday, 21 December 2010

IM IN COPENHAGEN NOW -21/12-

Hello Singaporean people! ;DD


Right now, yes now, its about 9.12 am in Copenhagen! Temperature = -4 degrees. And the best thing is that there's SNOW OMG. But, this is nothing compared to what I will be experiencing later in Kiruna, Sweden.
...
...
...
ITS MINUS 20 DEGREES OOHLALA! I have never been to a country as cold as this before!!! I really hope I don't get frostbite. ö You know, when my parents first told me that we were going to Sweden for holiday, I was like stunned. Hello, its minus 20 degrees okay. Even japan wasn't this cold! ö


So anyway, Im in Copenhagen now as mentioned earlier. Staying here for 2-3 hours cause we are in transit (: I think, in about 1&1/2hours time, we'll be boarding another plane that will take us to Stockholm where we will be staying for 1 night. ;DD And then, we will take another plane flight to KIRUNA :DD where we will stay for 5 nights (I think?) and go see the Northern Lights if we're lucky. And there'll be a whole lot of other activities like visiting the ice hotel and feeding reindeers and slegding etc...


Im just finished my cup noodles ;DD OISHI.
-okay that was irrelevant but nevermind.-


The plane flight there was 13 hours. I almost died. Slept for about half the ride, watched 'The Nightmare before Chrismas' and Shrek 3 on my brother's and my PSP (: Didn't eat supper, cos I wasn't hungry and also partly becuase I was sleeping comfortably in the seat. Okay, Im going to fb now ;DD so bye bye people and konbanwa!( for you'll, not me haha)


;D

No comments:

Post a Comment