Arrived in Istanbul today! The weather is freaking nice, it's roughly between 20-30 I guess? And even though the sun can get quite merciless at noon, there will always be cool breezes that keep me refreshed. Its like you're in an air-conditioned room and it's really cool. Someday I'll migrate to Istanbul and then I can get away from the heat in Singapore, which is a gazillion times worse. There is only one thing I absolutely hate about Istanbul and that is: there is so much pollution! There were so many people smoking so heavily, cigarette after cigarette. OH, DISGUSTING. I think many more people smoke in Istanbul than in Singapore..I 'swallowed' a whole mouthful of smoke just now and it was absolutely horrifying. And the thing is that I breathed in second-hand smoke, which is far more detrimental to my health than to the smoker's health..for idk what reason..shall go find out soon.
Relaxing in the hotel now. It's uhm 3.51pm now, yeah it's 5 hours behind Sg..Just came back from Taksim, which is a considerably well known district that has a variety of shops, eateries and small mini-stalls flanking the narrow pathways..I like the cobble stones..hee they're cute! Oh oh oh and I bought a pair of shoes! They're really pretty and have got like beads on the straps..well uh I like fancy stuff but most of the time they don't fit me because I'm too small or whatever.nso yeah I'm really happy (: shall go sleep now..
No comments:
Post a Comment