Friday, 19 November 2010

HEY :)
IM GOING TO JAPAN TMR NIGHT OMG I AM SOOOOO EXCITED. :DDDDDDD
GUITAR ENSEMBLE, I LOVE YOU (:  omg, I cant sleep tonight. I CANT SIT STILL. :O
yeah, just to let you all know, my friends and other people that I will not be around until next next week! sorry! :P yup, just did some last minute packing...

oh and you know what I'll have to carry my niibori guitar, my normal prime guitar, my backpack, my luggage... and then my teacher told us today that the total weight of everything including the guitars cant be more than 20 kg! crazyyy! :O excuse me, my luggage weighs like uhh 15-16 kg, and both my guitars weigh 3 kg each?!?! anyway, I dont care because many ppl also were like "WHAT?!?!" so, im not the only one after all... :D

yeah okay i think i better enjoy my holidays more, its passing so fast! :O As fast as a bullet train.. ( going back to the p6 times when we had to memorise such phrases haha)

okay, I think im gonna try and sleep now if not tmr Ill fall asleep even before I reach the airport.
yep, okay goodnight! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment