I HATE GEOG.
IM GONNA FAIL IT LIKE SOOO EPICLY :(
screw it! :@
I mean like why do we have to study agriculture
its not like we're gonna be farmers when we grow up or sth..
urgh..
Chinese paper 2day,
sucked.
I dont even know if my ans are half correct for some ques!!
Gosh, sure to fail.
oh and I hate the 4 words thingy..
esp the cheng yu :(
haha all the frenchies are photocopying their french notes now
LOL, so hardworking :x
Haha, at least no more french..
Je ne comprendre pas french anymore ;DDD
haha surprisingly, i still rmb this few words
so I can defend myself when ppl speak in different dialects
well, NOT SURPRISINGLY, our "class clown" likes to talk in dialect to us .__.
heh, so that french phrase will defend me.
haha and maybe ill get su chen/yongling/cheryl to help me (:
cos obv they pro at french!!
i like the name frenchies!! (: HAHA, K that was kinda lame :x
typical lame nicoleeeee ;DD
I dont know why there was this "fart thing " going on in our class today :B
HAHA DAMN EPIC.
Cheryl Chong was sitting on Cheryl Tang's table...
when Cheryl Tang said " DONT FART AH!!! THIS IS MY TABLE!!! "
-.-
weirdos... ;DDDD
well, not an uncommon sight in 107 ;DD
i just cut my nails on my left hand.
now they look so weird.
one long, one short ._____.
AWW MAN :(
HAHAS
OH AND IM SUPER EXCITED FOR THE JAPAN TRIP FOR GUITAR!!!
HEE HEE, ITS GONNA BE DAMN FUN ;DDDD
i went to china in p5 :D
haha, climbed the ever so grand wan li chang cheng ;DDD
and bought ice-cream on the way down :)
delicious :)
oh and its gonna be cold there :D
man i love cold countries more than anything else!! <3
HMM OKAY bck to the ever so wonderful and interesting GEOGRAPHY!!!!
YAYAYAYYAYAY!!!!!!
like real... URGHHHHHHH!!!!! :(
what im feeling now " shi fei bi mo suo neng xing rong de"
CRAPPY CRAPPY CRAP :O
yeah okay, gonna sleep soon
I dont wanna fall asleep during geog exam tmr :O
THAT'LL surely earn me a nice scolding :x
which is obv NOT GOOD HUH D:
haha, okay bye peeps (:
take care!! <3
byes!!! ;DDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment